The conditions and terms stated below apply to all our services. When making a reservation, our guests shall declare that they have read, understood and hereby agree to accept all conditions and terms stated below, including the information on privacy.
- Check-in: from Mondays to Fridays from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Late check in (after 6:00 PM): Free Self check-in mode h24
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: Free Self check-in mode h24
- Self check in Procedure h24: To use this service you need to have paid in advance your stay and you must have sent us a valid ID form (one form for each guest) within h 6:00 PM one day before the arrival. If advanced payment and Identity Form will not arrive within the above mentioned time limit, we will not be able to ensure the hosting service.
- Check-out: by h 11:00.
- Please inform us in advance, during the booking process or before your arrival, about any requirements you might need.
- The conditions and terms are clearly stated on the booking Policy and in the reservation Form, please don’t forget to read it.
- Unavailability of the accommodation due to force majeure causes: If your accommodation would not be available due to force majeure causes, not dependent on the Mysuiteshome will, a similar apartment will be offered as a replacement.
Alternatively the reservation will be cancelled and guest will be refunded for the full amount paid.
The customer, by accepting the replaced accommodation or getting the full refund, expressly renounces the claim for compensation and damages in any way.
CANCELLATION POLICY, DELAYS OR EARLY DEPARTURES
- You can view the conditions in the booking policy or in the booking form.
- In case of early check-out, no refund is provided.
- In case of no-show (without cancellation) the full amount of the stay will be charged.
- BANCOMAT AND MAIN CREDIT CARDS (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX)
- CASH: with the new L.208 of 28/12/15, art.1, paragraph 898, the limit on the use of cash has been redefined. The transfer of money is therefore only possible for amounts lower than € 3,000. Transfers exceeding this limit must be made exclusively by bank transfer (before arrival), credit card or debit card (we do not accept bank checks).
- ADVANCE BANK TRANSFER (5 days before arrival).
- Every week a full cleaning service is included (minimum stay 7 nights).
- For extra cleaning and other requests, list prices on request.
- Prices do not include the local tourist tax that will be collected on behalf of the relevant Municipality.
- Children up to 3 years are free guests if they are going to sleep with their parents or in the baby cot (provided by MySuitesHome).
- Children from 4 to 12 years sleeping in an extra bed in their parents’ bedroom are charged € 5/night.
- Upon previous request, small-size dogs are welcome and are charged € 10/night. A dog basket with a blanket and 2 bowls will be provided.
- You must be insured for any damage caused by animals to people and things, and you must bring with you the documents required by law.
- It is mandatory to collect dog’s manure, even in the courtyard
- The connection is free for all the guests.
- Upon arrival, each guest must submit a valid identification document for guest’s registration under current law.
- Each guest receives the keys card/Codes for free access to the property at any time. An extra charge of € 10 applies with the loss or breakage of keys.
DURING THE STAY
- For any explanation (heating, satellite TV, appliances etc.) please check the instruction guide, available in the apartment.
- For any request regarding additional blankets and pillows, kitchen accessories, bags, etc., please contact the manager.
IT IS NOT ALLOWED
- It is strictly forbidden the entrance of people not registered at check-in.
- It is also forbidden having parties without otherwise agreed the permission during the booking procedure.
- Smoking. It is allowed only outside the apartments, in the garden and on the balcony.
- Please do not disturb the peace. The rules relating of common sense and good manners apply.
- Do not use flammable products such as: candles, incense, oils, etc.
WE PLEASE ASK YOU TO
- Always make sure to close doors accessing the common area and the apartments. with the loss or breakage of keys.
- Don’t disturb other guests.
- Keep TV, radio and any electronic appliances at reasonably low volume to live together in harmony with everybody in the house.
- Have a quiet behavior especially from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Avoid excessive consumption of lighting, water and conditioning when not used or not necessary.
- Be careful not to clog pipes. Do not flush anything down the toilet or into the sinks.
- While leaving your apartment please:
– Do not forget your personal belongings
– Leave the keys inside the apartment or give them to the Host.
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT
- The apartment will be checked before you leave.
- In case of damages, broken or missing items, we will ask you a refund for fixing or replacement.